5 Good Reasons Why You Should Get a Mobile Home.
If you’re reading this, it could be because of one out of two reasons: weather you don’t know what a “mobile home” means to us, or maybe you already know what it is and you’re interested in purchasing one but you haven’t really decided yet. This article will make up your mind either way.
Tooth deficient hillbillies, sickly stray dogs and even cars that haven’t operated in decades may be three out of thousands of things that could’ve popped into your head when you hear the words “mobile home”. They just couldn’t be further away from the real definition.
A stereotypical mobile home and trailer parks are nothing more than things from the past. They’re long time gone now. In the present, there are mobile homes that are just as good and functional as the ones we were all accustomed to.
Plot twist, mobile homes don’t exist anymore. They might as well be called “manufactured homes” and these types of constructions are made in factories and pieced together right after the plot of the land has been purchased.
Now that you understand what it actually is, you shouldn’t hesitate on getting one! Here’s why:
- Development Control: Unlike any other construction, the mobile home buyer can have complete control of the process. They can actually decide every detail from it. From the floor plan to any amenity etc. as long as it satisfies all the federal and State regulations.
- Affordability: Of course, a mobile home could be 10 up to 35 percent cheaper than a site-built structure and owners would actually get to avoid property taxes also, which is great for their pockets!
- Fast Construction: Any house could take at least six months to be built and ready to use. A mobile home could actually take from four to six weeks, (yes, weeks) to be fully functional so you wouldn’t have to wait that long to enjoy your dream for a home.
- Warranty Options: One of the good things about getting a mobile home is that they all come with a manufacturer warranty which would definitely help you fix anything that could’ve gone wrong with your mobile home in a quick way. Owners could fix any problem for a lower fee compared with standard home owners.
- They’re in! Yes, mobile homes are a thing now, so stop hesitating and join! Lots of people now are getting mobile homes and you shouldn’t be left out! Just make sure you get insurance for mobile homes; they will take charge of things whenever you need it no matter what situation it may be.