5 Important Reasons Why You Should Get a Mobile Home
The reason you’re reading this right now could be one out of three: you’ve just got yourself a mobile home, you haven’t really decided yet if getting one is the best option for you or you just simply don’t know a thing about mobile or manufactured homes. This article will help you any other way.
Tooth deficient hillbillies, sickly stray dogs and even cars that haven’t operated in decades may have been three out of thousands of things that could’ve shown up into your head when you read the words “mobile home”. You couldn’t be further away from the real definition.
Stereotypical mobile home and trailer parks had become things from the past. They’ve been gone long time now. Mobile homes are the new thing and they are just a functional as the ones we are all accustomed to.
Here’s a secret. Mobile homes don’t exist anymore. “Manufactured homes” and these types of constructions are made in factories and pieced together once the plot of the land has been bought.
Once you’ve understood what mobile home actually is you shouldn’t think about it any longer. Here’s why:
- Development Control: Unlike any other construction, the mobile home owner has complete control of the process. They are able to choose every detail from it. From the plan of the floors to any amenity etc. while it satisfies all the federal and State regulations they’re won’t be no problem.
- Affordability: Yes, a mobile home could be 10 up to 35 percent less expensive than a site-built structure and owners get to avoid property taxes also, which is great for their pockets!
- Fast Construction: Regular houses take at least six months to build and be ready to use, unlike mobile homes, they take from four (4) to six (6) weeks to be function as planned, which means you wouldn’t have to wait that long to be able to use your dream house.
- Warranty Options: One of the perks about getting a mobile home is the fact that they all come with a manufacturer warranty that will help you fix any setback with your mobile home quickly. Owners can actually fix any problem for a lower cost if compared to standard home owners.
- They’re in!: Believe it!, mobile homes are in, so stop hesitating and get one! Everybody is now getting mobile homes and you shouldn’t be the exception! You just gotta make sure insurance for mobile homes; they will respond for things whenever you need it no matter what happens.